The FTE numbers are now available. You may access them by clicking the link below. Please review those numbers to see if they are the same as the numbers sent out by the Department of Education (public schools) or the head-count submitted to the GHSA (private schools). If there is a descrepancy, please call the Executive Director NO LATER than Friday, November 15th at noon!
1. Friday, Nov. 15 at noon -- Deadline to appeal the FTE Numbers.
2. Monday, Nov. 18 at 10:00 am -- Meeting of the Reclassification Committee in Thomaston to place school in classifications.
3. Monday, Dec. 2 at noon -- Deadline for schools to submit their intent to play at a higher classification.
4. Tuesday, Dec. 3 at 9:00 am -- Meeting of the Reclassification Committee in Thomaston to place schools in regions.
5. Friday, Dec. 13 at noon -- Deadline for schools to submit their intent to appeal for a lateral transfer to another region.
6. Tuesday, Dec. 17 at 9:00 am -- Reclassification Committee will meet in Thomaston to hear appeals for lateral transfers
7. Tuesday, Jan. 14 at 9:00 am -- The full Executive Committee will meet in Macon to hear final appeals for lateral transfers and to ratify the reclassification plan.