2013 Tattnall County High School
Battle Creek Warriors
Pictures provided by Tammy Driggers Photography and Allison Cobb Photography!
2013 Warrior Football Team Highlights
The 2013 Battle Creek Warrior team highlight film is now available for viewing at the following link from hudl.com:
2014-15 TCHS Football Schedule
The 2014 Tattnall County Battle Creek Warrior football Schedule has been released! Please see the schedule section to view the Varsity and Junior Varsity Schedule for the upcoming year. Download the schedule with the link below.
Message from Head Coach Jeff Kaiser
The football calendar is now availabe for the months of April 2014 through July 2014. Parents and players can download at the following link below. Please be mindful of all workouts, meetings, and practices for the upcoming months.
Region Allignments Announced by GHSA
The GHSA has released the final region allignments for the 2014-2015 school year. The Warriors will remain in Region 1-AAA although the region will look different next year. You may view our new region along with other state region allignments at the following link:
The following is reclassification information from the GHSA. More information can be found at www.ghsa.net.
ATTENTION: Reclassification Numbers Here!
The FTE numbers are now available. You may access them by clicking the link below. Please review those numbers to see if they are the same as the numbers sent out by the Department of Education (public schools) or the head-count submitted to the GHSA (private schools). If there is a descrepancy, please call the Executive Director NO LATER than Friday, November 15th at noon!
1. Friday, Nov. 15 at noon -- Deadline to appeal the FTE Numbers.
2. Monday, Nov. 18 at 10:00 am -- Meeting of the Reclassification Committee in Thomaston to place school in classifications.
3. Monday, Dec. 2 at noon -- Deadline for schools to submit their intent to play at a higher classification.
4. Tuesday, Dec. 3 at 9:00 am -- Meeting of the Reclassification Committee in Thomaston to place schools in regions.
5. Friday, Dec. 13 at noon -- Deadline for schools to submit their intent to appeal for a lateral transfer to another region.
6. Tuesday, Dec. 17 at 9:00 am -- Reclassification Committee will meet in Thomaston to hear appeals for lateral transfers
7. Tuesday, Jan. 14 at 9:00 am -- The full Executive Committee will meet in Macon to hear final appeals for lateral transfers and to ratify the reclassification plan.